I just dropped my R3 today backing it up to a spot, my left foot slipped on sand lol. Luckily looks like the Mirror took all the hit, bent it a little bit. was scared was gonna be the whole side scratched but luckily just the mirror and very light scratch on the shift pedal. Mind you i'm 5.6 and cant fully plant both my feet at once. can't wait to get some sliders on. hope something comes out soon.
Maybe just need some new boots.:roll::roll:
B585EF5F-0278-4915-AA0E-E7A2D59958A9.jpeg

No you are quite right but he didn’t drop it whilst he was rolling
Right- that was an add on. Plenty of people who can flat foot bikes drop ‘em though. Leg strength (once it starts going over) and things like double checking the kick stand is down (you should make that mistake only once 🤣) and general handling abilities are as important, if not more.

No you are quite right but he didn’t drop it whilst he was rolling
Or possibly had too many beers and forgot to put the kickstand down at a pool party on your sweet 1981 Yamaha 1100 Special. It falls along with your date for the night who sprains her ankle but you were more concerned about your beloved 1100 Special and she tells you to go screw your motorcycle. I mean, if it could happen like that.:whitstling::banghead:

I just dropped my R3 today backing it up to a spot, my left foot slipped on sand lol. Luckily looks like the Mirror took all the hit, bent it a little bit. was scared was gonna be the whole side scratched but luckily just the mirror and very light scratch on the shift pedal. Mind you i'm 5.6 and cant fully plant both my feet at once. can't wait to get some sliders on. hope something comes out soon.
You might consider this for a height adjustment. Seat reshaping

Back