Corbin Products

I have the Corbin fairing on mine and I am 5'9". I had the tall windshield and the wind/turbulence hit me right in the forehead.:( It was a huge effort to get through to Corbin for info on taller options. Was finally told by them that any Harley shop would have a replacement?:roll: Went to a really big Harley outfit and they had every known windshield to fit any Harley but none of them would fit the Corbin? Harley was great and tried to help with fitting one, but nothing worked or matched the 3 bolt pattern.

So I called Corbin from the Harley dealer and tried to explain and they copped an attitude and said the Harley dealer and I were wrong even though they couldn't provide a model number or way to identify the replacement?:mad: I wouldn't piss on Corbin if they were on fire!

I did some research and purchased a piece of Lexan (do not use plexiglass) and made my own replacement 2 inches taller than the tallest one Corbin offers and it works perfectly. I no longer need to tuck slightly to avoid the head pressure. Love the fairing, hate the company.

I bought a Memphis Shades Spoiler windshield for 96-13 FHTC / FLHTC / FLHTCU /
FLHTK / FLHX / FL TRIKES. I got a dark smoke 9.5" tall. It has lifted the air up pretty well. Corbin does mention what HD model shields will fit their fairing, in their literature.

No fairing experience but I can tell you about my Corbin seat.

I bought a Corbin Fast Gun for my R3R and it came when it was suppose to and I dealt with a Florida rep and had no problems communicating.

Have had Mustang, C&C Custom and Corbin. So far I like the Corbin best. I think soft seats tend to breakdown and get mushy over time where this one holds its form.

I will say they are not for everyone as it is a much firmer ride. The support especially for the back IMHO is second to none and for me no need for a back rest. I would buy another.

Last edited:
DSCF0293.JPG DSCF0294.JPG DSCF0295.JPG DSCF0296.JPG
I'm not aware of any dash board being available. I think you would have to relocate the ignition switch if you were to block off the void area. I've seen some good pictures on this forum, which helped me decide to get one. I used to know how to look at picture galleries on here, but that was years ago.
You can see the gray top bracket, it slips under the bar risers. The corbin site said something about needing to grind something to make it fit with Rivco risers, but I had no problem. Brackets installed easily and I did not need to make any adjustments to line up the fasteners.

i am looking at beginning the saving process for the fairing and windshield from Corbin- how do you like it any issues etc. definitely worth the 1600 bucks?

Ive had several Corbin seats and really liked them and I was a Corbin dealer and sold a lot of seats and all the customers liked them no complaints at all

I have Corbin seats on my Sprint and K12GT, both are great. What I've picked up on Corbin over the years, and Tuneboy too, incidentally, is great product, but really poor customer response. I bought both mine used, I generally avoid companies like that, I get irate too easy.

i am looking at beginning the saving process for the fairing and windshield from Corbin- how do you like it any issues etc. definitely worth the 1600 bucks?

LOVE my fairing....HATED the 6 month wait and lack of customer service, the repeated lies / promises that were never kept, and the continual excuses got very old....

I'd buy their beetle bags (really want them) but just don't want to go through the hassle.... maybe I will soon...maybe I won't... I swore I never would but they look so nice

Back