Corbin Products

DSCF0293.JPG DSCF0294.JPG DSCF0295.JPG DSCF0296.JPG
Can you send a picture on the fairing and did you get it with the inners dash board for gauges and radio?
I'm not aware of any dash board being available. I think you would have to relocate the ignition switch if you were to block off the void area. I've seen some good pictures on this forum, which helped me decide to get one. I used to know how to look at picture galleries on here, but that was years ago.
You can see the gray top bracket, it slips under the bar risers. The corbin site said something about needing to grind something to make it fit with Rivco risers, but I had no problem. Brackets installed easily and I did not need to make any adjustments to line up the fasteners.

I'm not aware of any dash board being available. I think you would have to relocate the ignition switch if you were to block off the void area. I've seen some good pictures on this forum, which helped me decide to get one. I used to know how to look at picture galleries on here, but that was years ago.
You can see the gray top bracket, it slips under the bar risers. The corbin site said something about needing to grind something to make it fit with Rivco risers, but I had no problem. Brackets installed easily and I did not need to make any adjustments to line up the fasteners.
Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Looks great, that's exactly what I need. I'm currenty talking with corbin to see if they can paint the red stripes for me. I have the phantom black w/ red racing stripes, thinking it would look nice all the way through.

And how is the wind deflection? I'm 5'9" and thinking about getting the taller windscreen to be on the safe side

My corbin fairing took 6 months from order date.... then they arrived damaged from the factory (dropped while packaging and sent ahead)....took a few more weeks (month or more) to get it back... still scratched but just let it go at that point.....

Corbin = worse customer service in all of the motorcycle industry!

My corbin fairing took 6 months from order date.... then they arrived damaged from the factory (dropped while packaging and sent ahead)....took a few more weeks (month or more) to get it back... still scratched but just let it go at that point.....

Corbin = worse customer service in all of the motorcycle industry!
Yikes...That's not good to hear. I ordered my fairing and they told me they could even match the Phantom Black with cranberry Red racing stripes. Hopefully it turns out better than your situation. I am struggling to get through to them but still hopeful.

And how is the wind deflection? I'm 5'9" and thinking about getting the taller windscreen to be on the safe side
I have the Corbin fairing on mine and I am 5'9". I had the tall windshield and the wind/turbulence hit me right in the forehead.:( It was a huge effort to get through to Corbin for info on taller options. Was finally told by them that any Harley shop would have a replacement?:roll: Went to a really big Harley outfit and they had every known windshield to fit any Harley but none of them would fit the Corbin? Harley was great and tried to help with fitting one, but nothing worked or matched the 3 bolt pattern.

So I called Corbin from the Harley dealer and tried to explain and they copped an attitude and said the Harley dealer and I were wrong even though they couldn't provide a model number or way to identify the replacement?:mad: I wouldn't piss on Corbin if they were on fire!

I did some research and purchased a piece of Lexan (do not use plexiglass) and made my own replacement 2 inches taller than the tallest one Corbin offers and it works perfectly. I no longer need to tuck slightly to avoid the head pressure. Love the fairing, hate the company.

Yikes...That's not good to hear. I ordered my fairing and they told me they could even match the Phantom Black with cranberry Red racing stripes. Hopefully it turns out better than your situation. I am struggling to get through to them but still hopeful.

I will say good luck... they gave me every excuse in what happened - to this day, I believe it all to be a lie...

I have the Corbin fairing on mine and I am 5'9". I had the tall windshield and the wind/turbulence hit me right in the forehead.:( It was a huge effort to get through to Corbin for info on taller options. Was finally told by them that any Harley shop would have a replacement?:roll: Went to a really big Harley outfit and they had every known windshield to fit any Harley but none of them would fit the Corbin? Harley was great and tried to help with fitting one, but nothing worked or matched the 3 bolt pattern.

So I called Corbin from the Harley dealer and tried to explain and they copped an attitude and said the Harley dealer and I were wrong even though they couldn't provide a model number or way to identify the replacement?:mad: I wouldn't piss on Corbin if they were on fire!

I did some research and purchased a piece of Lexan (do not use plexiglass) and made my own replacement 2 inches taller than the tallest one Corbin offers and it works perfectly. I no longer need to tuck slightly to avoid the head pressure. Love the fairing, hate the company.

It really does take a Harley windshield for a specific model of ultra classic but they are every where... I purchased a flared shield from revzilla.com and loved it... but again, another story of bad customer service!

Here's the one I purchased

Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Touring 1996-2013

1996 - 2013 model Harley

Back