Corbin Products

Laverada

2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I am looking to buying a corbin flyscreen and solo touring seat and backrest. Called Corbin and emailed twice, they were pretty hard to get a response from. After about 3-4 days they emailed me this

"They would both be custom made to order. The fairing would take about 8-10 weeks not including freight time, and standard lead time for our saddles is 3-4 weeks not including freight time"

Here are direct links to product info.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III Fairing | 800-538-7035

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035

Any input or other products I should know about would be greatly appreciated.

I own the beetle bags nice look but still just a hunk of fiberglass with cheap locking hardware. If I had it to do over she would be sporting Hepco & Becker like my other beast.
Good luck with the service or lack of.

I own the beetle bags nice look but still just a hunk of fiberglass with cheap locking hardware. If I had it to do over she would be sporting Hepco & Becker like my other beast.
Good luck with the service or lack of.

I agree, great look and lines but not really very practical for utility. More like two glove boxes strapped to the back. The full front fairing though is really great and effective. From several of the comments in other threads, they seem to have a poor reputation for customer service. I tried to get some help with different size acrylic for my fairing and they were less than helpful, in fact kinda rude on the phone? I ended up making my own which was pretty easy and way cheaper.

My experience with Corbin is that every product is an orphan. It is nearly impossible to have a good communication string with them. They often ignore their phone and email.

If you are lucky enough to be able to order what you want, God forbid that there are any problems in quality or fit. There is a better than 70% chance that will have a difficult and expensive time getting it sorted out. And never expect them to authorize a return for refund.

The only way I would buy something from them would be if I could ride to either of their bricks and mortar stores and try it in person before paying.

YMMV

I am looking to buying a corbin flyscreen and solo touring seat and backrest. Called Corbin and emailed twice, they were pretty hard to get a response from. After about 3-4 days they emailed me this

"They would both be custom made to order. The fairing would take about 8-10 weeks not including freight time, and standard lead time for our saddles is 3-4 weeks not including freight time"

Here are direct links to product info.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III Fairing | 800-538-7035

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035

Any input or other products I should know about would be greatly appreciated.
Ive had several Corbin seats and really liked them and I was a Corbin dealer and sold a lot of seats and all the customers liked them no complaints at all

I ordered a seat from them in October and got it in about 3 weeks. I ordered a fairing in October also, it arrived January 31. My only complaint is that I called in December and they told me it should ship in about a week, I called again a couple of weeks ago and they told me the same thing, should ship in about a week.
I'm happy with the seat, if you want to retain the ease of removal that the stock seat has you need to remove the clamp fixture and put it on the Corbin. There is a thread on that here somewhere. The fairing went on easily, I was impressed that the brackets lined up so easily. I'm 6'2" and found that the windshield put my helmet into the slipstream at about the middle of my helmet, very noisy. I've ordered a Memphis Shades replacement that has a spoiler lip at the top to lift the air a bit higher.

I ordered a seat from them in October and got it in about 3 weeks. I ordered a fairing in October also, it arrived January 31. My only complaint is that I called in December and they told me it should ship in about a week, I called again a couple of weeks ago and they told me the same thing, should ship in about a week.
I'm happy with the seat, if you want to retain the ease of removal that the stock seat has you need to remove the clamp fixture and put it on the Corbin. There is a thread on that here somewhere. The fairing went on easily, I was impressed that the brackets lined up so easily. I'm 6'2" and found that the windshield put my helmet into the slipstream at about the middle of my helmet, very noisy. I've ordered a Memphis Shades replacement that has a spoiler lip at the top to lift the air a bit higher.
Can you send a picture on the fairing and did you get it with the inners dash board for gauges and radio?

I live about two hours from the Corbin factory I have found that it's easier for me to just take a ride up there and talk to them in person than actually wait for a return phone call from them.

They are very hard to get a hold of on the phone in my opinion.

I love the seat that they made for my Indian though

Is there any other full fairing for the r3r that I should know about or is the corbin my best bet?

Back