Corbin Fleetliner fairing

chromehead

.040 Over
Questions, questions:

How long and complicated to take it on and off, or is it always on?
Does it block the wind well, or simply just for show?
Assuming I could mount a GPS off the center screw, yes?
Corbin tells me five weeks. Is that optimistic?

Pictures welcome, and appreciated.

Thanks so much.

It takes about an hour or so to put on, the mounting brackets are most of that.

It pretty much stays on, you could take it off but that would leave the brackets showing.

It is probably the best wind protection available at any cost, better than any windshield bar none. You can also buy different height replacement screens that are taller if you need that.

It is very sturdy, I don't see why you couldn't mount a GPS on it, along with just about anything else.

Corbin is busy in the summer... They probably are backed up...

I have some pics in my photo album of my black one... they are nice.

I got mine in 5 weeks but that was back in march and totally happy with it. It is not an easy on/ off thing though, have to take the handle bars off every time you want to do it. Also, at least on the classic a GPS from the center screw might block your view of the speedo.

Thanks guys. Ordered a summer screen today. As much as I like the Corbin accessories, I'm intimidated by the pricetag and the turnaround time. I've already done the exhaust, catbox and Progressives, so there's already been quite a bit invested.

I was shocked back into reality recently when I saw a Rocket with $6K in accessories — including Fleetliner and Beetles — go for $13,500. Having lost a bundle on a chromed out Road King earlier this year, I'm playing it safe(r) this time around.

Back