Coolant Reservoir Modification

I got your Xmas present T shipped for Au$9 otherwise you wouldn't have got anything.;):D:cool:
Did have to shave the plastic bag to get it under 250 grams or whatever the Economy Air Letter rate cutoff was. Got it in to the gram, but you nearly had to wear a cutoff like Pamela Anderson! :p:roll::roll::roll:

So tis the US postal & not the OZ that bent me over!
Guess now I must inquire @Mittzy the BEST BUDDY cost on your stainless puke tank???

@Ishrub
What R U smokin' M8?!
I be a Seahawk season ticket holder.
This was my 12th year, but no more! I shall NOT be purchasing any more.
Regardless, my new shiny stainless puke tank is on the way. :D

Seahawks-Fan-512x288.jpg

7d3ce0ff68ab4257ad462d684eafdfcd--sweet-home-alabama-alabama-football.jpg

Actually an insulated coffee mug from the second hand store, put in the airbox. :D

I used a SS water bottle given to me as one of those Xmas/advertising things (hard decision as was good drink bottle and I used it, but needs must as the devil drives, or rides), mounted it to frame rail under sidecover (not finished in pic) had some SS tube and fittings lying round at work so was free. @Mittzy s one is much nicer though and i sort of want this space for other stuff now.

Catch Tank 0002_1.jpg

I used a SS water bottle given to me as one of those Xmas/advertising things (hard decision as was good drink bottle and I used it, but needs must as the devil drives, or rides), mounted it to frame rail under sidecover (not finished in pic) had some SS tube and fittings lying round at work so was free. @Mittzy s one is much nicer though and i sort of want this space for other stuff now.

Catch Tank 0002_1.jpg
Only black ones left

Back