Coolant Reservoir Modification

Nice. How much??

Believe it was $250 for the kit before P&P which included chromed tank (black is available), tubes/hoses and all fittings attached with instructions. Almost plug and play stuff. Drop Mittzy a PM if interested, I am not getting a commission.

I had my puke tank rattling around in my old airbox until then. I have gained a truck load more room under my set by sending that plastic fantastic to the bin.

Believe it was $250 for the kit before P&P which included chromed tank (black is available), tubes/hoses and all fittings attached with instructions. Almost plug and play stuff. Drop Mittzy a PM if interested, I am not getting a commission.

I had my puke tank rattling around in my old airbox until then. I have gained a truck load more room under my set by sending that plastic fantastic to the bin.
Thanks mate,
Polished 316 stainless steel much better than chrome :thumbsup:

Nice. How much??
A black and a polished one. Both now modified (Bottom hose location) and come with black hose kit.
IMG_6524.JPG

Actually an insulated coffee mug from the second hand store, put in the airbox. :D

I need my airbox for tools.
I like the look and polished stainless of Tony's @Mittzy better than mine. :thumbsup:
Now @Wreka would likely adapt a douche bag! :roll:

I need my airbox for tools.
I like the look and polished stainless of Tony's @Mittzy better than mine. :thumbsup:
Now @Wreka would likely adapt a douche bag! :roll:
I have ONE polished one left - once all sold I probably wont make any more as they are just too time consuming, expensive to make and slow moving.

Tony,
Just too much to pay for OZ shipping.
Heck it was $30 US just to ship a darn T-shirt!

Tony,
Just too much to pay for OZ shipping.
Heck it was $30 US just to ship a darn T-shirt!
I got your Xmas present T shipped for Au$9 otherwise you wouldn't have got anything.;):D:cool:
Did have to shave the plastic bag to get it under 250 grams or whatever the Economy Air Letter rate cutoff was. Got it in to the gram, but you nearly had to wear a cutoff like Pamela Anderson! :p:roll::roll::roll:

Back