Gt exhaust meerkat modification uk

shane1472

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket gt
Does anyone know anyone in the uk that can complete the meerkat mod on the standard exhaust?

Currently have the zard exhaust but want to tour so need panniers that don't work with the zard so need to go back to standard exhaust but want a bit more noise

Thanks

check out a verex slip on, i have one on mine and works great, need to tune it if you run without baffle tho as will run lean

sorry na that will be no good either as will blow straight onto your saddle bags, i have seen a video on u tube showing how to chop the guts out of original exhaust

They were going hot and heavy here in Cali. No dealer or import coming into the state could have any modification to increase horsepower or the noise level. They were fining HD dealers. Got one in Sacramento. Now that they have de-funded the police more cars and motorcycles have modified exhaust. The police very seldom if ever stop you for a moving violation much less a mechanical violation. Just makes me shake my head at the states wisdom. By the way, anyone want anything from the local mall I'll get it for free as long as it's under $1,000. Cheers.:thumbsup:
I just funded the local police. Paid $175 for the wife’s speeding ticket.:mad: You know the law is the law and we all need to obey.

Back