CONNECTION ISSUE

That's why all the threads that mention it, talk about removing the fuse for the headlights, so as to ensure the voltage stays up for the entire session.

I didn't remove the fuse, but I did have my Battery Tender connected throughout.

Rick since you have LED lights I would not worry about the fuse. Make sure battery is changed up or have battery charger hooked up to it.
1st plug cable into computer first and listen for dadonk as the computer recognizes the cable.
2nd plug cable into bike look for the light if yours has one.
3rd Key switch to 'on' and handlebar kill switch to 'run' position but do not start the engine.
4th open Tune ECU and watch for the green TPS light as you link up. A good way to verify link up is to go to "Test" tab and double click on fan test. If the fan runs the test cycle you're linked up.

Also this is the page you will run the ISCV reset after installing a new primary TPS which I assume is what you're doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweaked it to 60 ran adaptations, it not good. The throttle control is off bad. High idle, sputtering, erratic. Hummm??:thumbsdown:

what did you Tweak to 60? ....... if you are talking about the TPS then it should be .60 volts and you should Always do it while doing the "Adjust ISCV" function on the tests page as when you change the TPS voltage it can desynchronize the Stepper Motor which controls the idle. the second step of the "Adjust ISCV" function synchronises it once you have the Stepper motor at .72 volts

Back