Connection Issue Help For 2.5.8

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
So after years of fighting with this stupid issue, blaming windows, or the cable, or TuneECU, I found the real culprit today while helping a fellow captain out.

The ftdi driver was the underlying intermittent connection issue the whole time.

After installing the updated driver from here, the link where it says " Click here to download the Windows 7 to Windows 11 ..."

Bike connects every single time. If your connection is finicky and requires repeated attempts, it's worth trying.

So after years of fighting with this stupid issue, blaming windows, or the cable, or TuneECU, I found the real culprit today while helping a fellow captain out.

The ftdi driver was the underlying intermittent connection issue the whole time.

After installing the updated driver from here, the link where it says " Click here to download the Windows 7 to Windows 11 ..."

Bike connects every single time. If your connection is finicky and requires repeated attempts, it's worth trying.
I got exactly the same issue, I also was blaming Windows for a long time but after I updated the driver , there was the green connectivitylight back again. hallelujah !😇

Back