TuneEcu connection

I know it may not help but I'm running Windows 10 and let it choose the drivers.

Hope your head's not too bad on the morrow.

"
I'm deep into the 4th bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon at the moment so will not try anything tonight but am seriously considering doing a complete wipe of the laptop and starting from scratch! (no, not really).

Anyway, thanks for the tips so far and "tenacitas vincit"

3.5 bottles of Cav Sav is at least 28 std drinks so unless you started at breakfast you should be befuddled and typing crap like most of the members here when on the turps. Not a single typing error and Latin that Googles as Dutch for 'Perseverance wins' at Google Translate is a confirmation that you have failed the Robot test Marvin and you are about to be disconnected from this site. ;):D:roll::roll:

Make sure that the drivers files are in the same File as the TuneECU files. I have to open the drivers first and then one Tune ECU, connect the cable to bike and PC, open Tune ECU, go to ECU on the top and hit Connect, if connected, disconnect and reconnect. Go to Options, interface, serial, USB, switch bike on without hitting the starter and the red light on the right bottom should start blinking yellow then green and you are ready. For some reason the drivers and the Tune ECU programs have to be opened independently.

PS, someone else with the same problem tried a different USB port and that worked. Might be worth a try

"Hope your head's not too bad on the morrow"

Nah, it's fine.......always had a strong tolerance for the old grape juice.

Add that to what is probably close to gallon of coffee during the day and it all evens out!

There's a read command on the TuneECU menu which makes the red light blink and then reads your existing map which takes about 20 mins. Make sure you save it as then you can always revert if needs be.
Good luck. bastid thing.

Dutch!!

Mr Williams (5th form Latin teacher and extremely accurate with a board rubber) would be livid!

I can almost still feel the passage of air as that block of wood came within inches of my right ear and sailed past to take another chunk of plaster from the rear wall!

Back