Comfort vice a smile and a funny grin.

There is something strangely disturbing about that last sentence and easily misconstrued;):whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Yep just like Steve's fellow 'Motor Cop' Victor Willis, it turns out he has been married twice and is not gay either, despite dressing rather suss and :inlove up!
Just read in today's Sunday Paper he has taken over and re-formed the Village People after 38 years in the wilderness and a successful legal case.

Link Removed

Sure wish I had some of that!
I do not commute or ride around town very much at all. 90% of my motor excursions are on day rides up to 300 miles or trips up to 11,500 miles.
When you leaving & what route?

Chilly footsies....wool socks are real helpful here.
I wear wool a lot. Though the best socks for cold/damp I know are SEALSKINZ. Nylon outer, gortex liner, merino wool inside. I have a few pairs. Feet stay DRY which keeps them warm. Can actually dry out the skin if you don't change out of them once home.

Sorry folks had a couple of beers tonight and been thinking about it all. Seems like a lot of folks what to be comfortable nowadays. Even while riding. They all want the comforts and do da da to make the ride easy. So sorry prefer the #hit eating grin as I come up on your rear on my Rocket X and listening to the Ramair along with three into one exhaust Vice your stereo system. Sounds good but does not produce the grin as I blow you away. Bikes are bikes. Money is Money. Buying it but not really. If I want to be warm and comfortable I'll drive the car. If I want to show up to work grinning from ear to ear I'll ride the ROCKET. If I want to empress folks and that is all I guess I would still be riding a Harley. Take it for what it is worth. Just try out riding me. Challenge wide up IMG_0353.JPG Are you up to it? FOR THE RIDE:D:D:D

Yep I would be up for a good blast around the Country side, pity we're half a world apart :(

As for the Sound track I listen to when riding, well that comes from a Big Engine with noisy exhaust pipes :D

Since wearing good quality Gor-tex boots, I have rairly even needed sox.
Feet get just too hot with sox. Me reckons Marino Wool is best though & I use it for my long-johns, shirt & sox when needed.
Awwwww that's so cute :inlove

Some baby boomers have reached that point where what we did all night takes us all night to do. I'm sure Joe Biden could help those folks out,"just get yourself a Goldwing"...;)

Back