Comfort vice a smile and a funny grin.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Sorry folks had a couple of beers tonight and been thinking about it all. Seems like a lot of folks what to be comfortable nowadays. Even while riding. They all want the comforts and do da da to make the ride easy. So sorry prefer the #hit eating grin as I come up on your rear on my Rocket X and listening to the Ramair along with three into one exhaust Vice your stereo system. Sounds good but does not produce the grin as I blow you away. Bikes are bikes. Money is Money. Buying it but not really. If I want to be warm and comfortable I'll drive the car. If I want to show up to work grinning from ear to ear I'll ride the ROCKET. If I want to empress folks and that is all I guess I would still be riding a Harley. Take it for what it is worth. Just try out riding me. Challenge wide up IMG_0353.JPG Are you up to it? FOR THE RIDE:D:D:D

I like my botty comfy. I don't care if it's 2 or 4 wheels (or 2 wings) - A poor seat makes for a grumpy greybeard.

But I admit I have NEVER liked cold and wet together on 2 wheels - I served my apprenticeship in UK winters and I am now wiser and wish not to fall off on ice again - EVER. That's what a beaten up 23 year old 4WD is for.

But I don't listen to a radio in the 4WD either (I love the burble and whistle of an old turbo diesel). When alone, I open the windows and leave the A/C off.

I do put the heater onto the windscreen in winter to stop it fogging and my wee footsies which get chilly (inherited from my dad).

Obviously the Roadster is not designed for two up riding for long mileage trips. Maybe short bursts but that's it. Had a girlfriend that hated riding on the back of my Roadster. Her previous boyfriend had a Harley and she liked riding it more because "it is much more comfortable than your bike"

Needless to say she's gone.

Now for me I still have the standard seat in which on long trips I pull out the AirHawk. The AirHawk works for me.

Obviously the Roadster is not designed for two up riding for long mileage trips. Maybe short bursts but that's it. Had a girlfriend that hated riding on the back of my Roadster. Her previous boyfriend had a Harley and she liked riding it more because "it is much more comfortable than your bike"

Needless to say she's gone.

Now for me I still have the standard seat in which on long trips I pull out the AirHawk. The AirHawk works for me.

I must say that was a desperate measure? Was she of the more liberal proportions than most other ladies?

I like my botty comfy. I don't care if it's 2 or 4 wheels (or 2 wings) - A poor seat makes for a grumpy greybeard.

But I admit I have NEVER liked cold and wet together on 2 wheels - I served my apprenticeship in UK winters and I am now wiser and wish not to fall off on ice again - EVER. That's what a beaten up 23 year old 4WD is for.

But I don't listen to a radio in the 4WD either (I love the burble and whistle of an old turbo diesel). When alone, I open the windows and leave the A/C off.

I do put the heater onto the windscreen in winter to stop it fogging and my wee footsies which get chilly (inherited from my dad).

Chilly footsies....wool socks are real helpful here. The Army gave me some when I enlisted, and I was amazed...you can wear them year round, no problem! Anyone thinks they would be too stifling in warm weather only need know sheeps wear wool all the time! Yes, they get it cut, but that's where the socks come from!

Since wearing good quality Gor-tex boots, I have rairly even needed sox.
Feet get just too hot with sox. Me reckons Marino Wool is best though & I use it for my long-johns, shirt & sox when needed.

You actually wrote this?!? :eek: :p :rolleyes: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Can't wait for you to come up on my rear in Leakey! :roll::roll::roll:
You are not what I am referring to. Here lately have been harassed a lot while riding to work. Seems like every day some joker on a bagger pulls up besides me and guns his motor. It always ends the same. Could just let them pass but;););););););););)

Back