Cobin Saddlebags in Australia

Here ya go, ask @brandon0359 :

bc328a41-4ba4-4f18-843d-f2d78b430c23-jpeg.107178

Hmm, did that last only get posted now?
I typed it out last night but must not have to hit post or something: 🙄

Edit: Oh, I see. I did submit but it been held up awaiting moderator approval, probably because it has a link in it.

Anyway, thanks @Ishrub. Those bags look absolutely fantastic! Idare say I will be ordering a set of those just as soon as I have that starter fob in my hot little hand!
🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
Hmm, did that last only get posted now?
I typed it out last night but must not have to hit post or something: 🙄

Edit: Oh, I see. I did submit but it been held up awaiting moderator approval, probably because it has a link in it.

Anyway, thanks @Ishrub. Those bags look absolutely fantastic! Idare say I will be ordering a set of those just as soon as I have that starter fob in my hot little hand!
🙂🙂🙂
You really NEED to read more carefully, this is ALL for Rocket III 2004-2018 models.

YOU have to contact Alex or whomever to see if they are going to do Rocket 3 2019-2022 versions. Comprende?;)

Until The 2019 actual Rocket 3 model was released the world used both Rocket 3 and the correct Rocket III model names for 2004-2018 Triumph Rockets.

Last edited:
You really NEED to read more carefully, this is ALL for Rocket III 2004-2018 models.

YOU have to contact Alex or whomever to see if they are going to do Rocket 3 2019-2022 versions. Comprende?;)

Until The 2019 actual Rocket 3 model was released the world used both Rocket 3 and the correct Rocket III model names for 2004-2018 Triumph
Yes, yes, I am aware. In fact in that post that is awaiting moderation I actually make mention of the fact that Alix only has "Rocket III" listings on his website and hope that there is an R3 project in the working. I'm also aware that the Corbin saddlebags come with a "tidy tail" modification which incorporates an additional bracket to which the saddlebags attach and any offering by Alex will need to incorporate something like this as well.

I guess I was a little forward in saying I would actually order a set as soon as I get my bike. In my view of the thread though I actually say this directly after commenting that I hope Alix makes an R3 option available. I now see that comment wasn't visible to others and therefore what I said probably does seem ill informed but I assure you I am aware. Obviously there would need to be something appropriate for me to order, but assuming there is... yeah, I dare say I'd order in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
Back