Cobin Saddlebags in Australia

Slartibartfast

.020 Over
Ride
M109R
I'm about to become the proud new owner of an R3 and have been researching saddlebags. The best I've been able to find has been Corbin's offering however they won't ship to Australia -and I shudder to think what the price would be if they did.

Anyone know if it's possible to get Corbin saddlebags down under and (gulp) what the price would be?

Last edited:
Are you getting a new 2019 Rocket 3 or a dual headlight Rocket III 2004 up to 2018.?

if the latter and your in Canberra, you are a lucky man and may discover the delights of Ishrub's cavernous store of all things Rocket and beyond!
Many others have re-current dreams of such an opportunity! ;):roll::roll::roll:

I'm a bit thin on Corbin bags at the moment though!;) The cheapest source are excellent very high quality Russian Corbin copies made and sold by Alex, now a member here on the forum that others have recently bought from. They will chime in.

I've sold quite a few Corbin seats and still have a few Corbin backrests (and a couple on my BMW and Sprint). I think I have a brown leather Rocket Corbin Classic Solo Bucket and some Australian made brown leather panniers. Besides that I have many factory Triumph parts new and used eg Rocket III leather panniers and frames, QD and factory sissy bars, racks, screens,

Last edited:
Wtf thats mental.
Yeah, it is. And surprisingly Select Edge (who are the ones selling them) seem to think so too!

The guy I spoke to said even he thought they were overpriced. Apparently Corbin are very specific about which couriers can be used and the shipping costs are just so outrageous that they need to charge that amount to make it worth doing. Admittedly they didn't think they would be selling any at the required price either but apparently they just keep getting people asking about, and ultimately buying them, so they keep selling them. He tells me he would love to make them available for less but simply doesn't have the option.

Are you getting a new 2019 Rocket 3 or a dual headlight Rocket III 2004 up to 2018.?
I'm getting a 2020 Rocket 3 GT.

The cheapest source are excellent very high quality Russian Corbin copies made and sold by Alex, now a member here on the forum that others have recently bought from. They will chime in.
Oow, now that sounds very promising! :)

Are you able to direct me to any information about them? I'm a searching but not a finding: 🧐

I'm getting a 2020 Rocket 3 GT.

Oow, now that sounds very promising! :)

Are you able to direct me to any information about them? I'm a searching but not a finding: 🧐
Threads here on the Rocket 3 2.5 Forum but I know bugger all about the 2.5 or their parts options but a lot more luggage systems seem to be emerging. Good luck.

He must have seen this thread and put some on eBay for you! ;):roll::roll::roll:

Just kidding, these are for Rocket IIIs but if anyone is making them for Rocket 3s it will be Alex.

Last edited:
Who is this Alex and how can I find his products?

Must say though, those Rocket III bags do look very nice for $2000 AUD: 👍
Contact him via eBay, as you can see from his other ebay listings he makes them for all brands and models of bikes and is no doubt copying Corbin's R3 ones too!

Any way get a 2.3 for less than half the cash and have fun modding it!

I cannot remember if I have Alex confused with this bloke too.

Josef Formánek
Got a mention here Here is the unique feature of my rocket

JOSEF FORMANEK BAGS $1,300
www.facebook.com/josef.formanek.75

Makes Corbin copy bags and batwing fairing as well.

CORBIN BEETLE BAGS $2,000
www.Corbin.com/triumph/tr3bag.shtml

---or---

JOSEF FORMANEK BAGS $1,300
www.facebook.com/josef.formanek.75
fb_img_1526869205207-jpg.59009
lrm_export_20180526_093839-jpg.58989
fb_img_1527023418995-jpg.58990

Back