Clutch lifter.

Yours should be the needle roller thrust bearing type lifter piece, on the left in the pic below

If you want to upgrade to the latest & greatest in lifter pieces - you'll be converting to the ball bearing type lifter piece, which will require some associated parts too;

• Clutch lifter piece T1172023
  • Lifter shaft T1170041
  • Pressure plate ball bearing T1170067
  • Pressure plate T1170061
  • Wavy washer T3550380

upload_2019-12-1_18-47-10.png

There are a few other bits that have been upgraded since too, which you could do while in there

Edit 01-Dec-19: posted pic again because hosting site closed down

Last edited:
Yours should be the needle roller thrust bearing type lifter piece, on the left in the pic below

If you want to upgrade to the latest & greatest in lifter pieces - you'll be converting to the ball bearing type lifter piece, which will require some associated parts too;

• Clutch lifter piece T1172023
  • Lifter shaft T1170041
  • Pressure plate ball bearing T1170067
  • Pressure plate T1170061
  • Wavy washer T3550380

There are a few other bits that have been upgraded since too, which you could do while in there

Even updated lifter and associated bits will fail if clutch lever free play isn't set correctly.

Would using these parts get rid of the vibration I experience at 2200rpm And again at 2700rpm which will disappear with the slightest pressure on the clutch lever. I have had this since new and would love to fix it.

Would using these parts get rid of the vibration I experience at 2200rpm And again at 2700rpm which will disappear with the slightest pressure on the clutch lever. I have had this since new and would love to fix it.
It helped my 07 classic.

Back