Okay, I'll jump. Why is it interesting other than if you look at it for any length of time you get a little nauseated as your mind tries to make the curved sidewalk adjust to a level plane in relationship to the bike.....

Is that what you are hinting at?

If you stare at that first pic for a while, it will start talking to ya'. :bch:

I get that nauseated feeling, and start talkin in dribbles:D

Twilight Zone

It talks. It talks although in a... possessed way. It says that whoever defiantly rode the Rocket up or pushed it up that uphill, narrow and... oblique meander may never be able to get it back down to reality. At least not without some... adulteration​

Since I first looked at the first pic, the mirrors seem to have... shrunk :confused: ... and... OhMyLord... the left-hand pipe is already gone:eek:

Last edited:
It can't be, can it?

It talks. It talks although in a... possessed way. It says that whoever defiantly rode the Rocket up or pushed it up that uphill, narrow and... oblique meander may never be able to get it back down to reality. At least not without some... adulteration​

Since I first looked at the first pic, the mirrors seem to have... shrunk :confused: ... and... OhMyLord... the left-hand pipe is already gone:eek:

Could this be Nadine or Justine or whatever the cars name is, reincarnated.....let's hope not. But, we cold bury it like a dog would a bone to unearth it at a later date in time with hopefully, better preservation:D

Try This

I put the picture up on the screen and walk across the room the headlights seem to follow you. (Sorry Dobie-Sometimes it only takes one little comment to set ths group off, and it gets worst in the winter.)

with Tomo censoring every other comment.:D
Good Lord Flip... You of all people should know that I don't censor anyones posts. If you want proof just look at all of Flip's thread killing Western Star tech talk posts. If you Google "Truck Driver" we are about the third listing down.... not a problem Flip:roll:

I do some housecleaning of ancient posts that have dead links, and these are so old and out of touch that no one has ever noticed or commented that I have done it.

So byte me...:D

Tomo:

Being a truck driver is an honorable profession...just like being a mechanic, err, service technician.:D

I was only prodding a little about the censor thing. I consider you to be an open minded old fart, just leaning to the left ever so slightly. I really wish you'd come to Nashville so I could prod in person but, maybe another time and place.

Back