Just buy the bike and be done with it! I'm sure the missus will understand:whitstling::whitstling:
To be fair , she would be fine with it .
She would probably detach my nuts tho , when I told her I couldn't afford to take her stateside with me next year on account of another bike in the garage !

What is it with that Lizard face sh!t. I thought it was all some silly representation in the 60's of the face lips being pushed backwards by the wind or some sh!t at 100mph. Only Mick Jagger would look like that at that speed and I'm sure by preference he fluttered other parts of his anatomy about at far lower speeds. ;):D

Closest thing I know in reality or film is Jim Carrey sucking a glass window or fishbowl sometime.

Edit : Its All About Eddie!

Sorry all you fans having always hated and avoided heavy metal I had no idea who the heck this was. I still hate it and the face too! ;):eek::D

Eddie (mascot) - Wikipedia

220px-Eddie_in_Plovdiv%2C_Bulgaria.jpg

What is it with that Lizard face sh!t. I thought it was all some silly representation in the 60's of the face lips being pushed backwards by the wind or some sh!t at 100mph. Only Mick Jagger would look like that at that speed and I'm sure by preference he fluttered other parts of his anatomy about at far lower speeds. ;):D

Closest thing I know in reality or film is Jim Carrey sucking a glass window or fishbowl sometime.

Edit : Its All About Eddie!

Sorry all you fans having always hated and avoided heavy metal I had no idea who the heck this was. I still hate it and the face too! ;):eek::D

Eddie (mascot) - Wikipedia

220px-Eddie_in_Plovdiv%2C_Bulgaria.jpg
Iron maiden is not heavy metal they were before. During the period of great rock groups like Black Sabbath, Rush, Uriah Heep, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani before during and after Deap Purple :D

Why couldn't that bike be here, that would go great with my snowboard, I have Number of the Beast airbrushed down by snowboard, and my IM tee-shirts and hoodies, that bike would fit right in. I don't even remember how many times I have seen Iron Maiden in concert, and it is always a great show

Back