Why couldn't that bike be here, that would go great with my snowboard, I have Number of the Beast airbrushed down by snowboard, and my IM tee-shirts and hoodies, that bike would fit right in. I don't even remember how many times I have seen Iron Maiden in concert, and it is always a great show
I last saw them a few years ago at Sonisphere festival , Bruce Dickinson made arrangements with the air core 're enactment group and they staged a full on ww1 dogfight over the arena , complete with the Red Baron to Aces High . Spectacular !

In the 70's and reading EasyRider magazines I dreamt about having a Custom paint job on my bike.
By the late 70's I had one, after that I didn't want one any more.

EasyRider Mags, I don't have number one, but I have right back to February '72.
By the early 80's they had gone to Commercial Harley crap and got real boring.

I last saw them a few years ago at Sonisphere festival , Bruce ****inson made arrangements with the air core 're enactment group and they staged a full on ww1 dogfight over the arena , complete with the Red Baron to Aces High . Spectacular !

That would have been awesome, almost everywhere I have seen them it has been in closed stadiums, and we always managed to weasel our way up to near front on the floors

Back