thanks for sending it!

my email is at my user name here and it's a gmail account. you can also look me up on Facebool as Todd Jurhs

Found you on FB, the parts are as clean as I could get them, 2 trips through the dishwasher and a scrub with a dish scourer.

Pics of them fitted are compulsory. Do you have a paypal acct?

Found you on FB, the parts are as clean as I could get them, 2 trips through the dishwasher and a scrub with a dish scourer.

Pics of them fitted are compulsory. Do you have a paypal acct?

yep, i've got a pp acct. it's under my email atjurhs@gmail.com what's your acct name under and i'll get you the $ through that

once again this is VERY cool of you, many thanks!

Todd

i've got to say, you Kiwis pack funny, it was the oddest shaped package i've ever found setting at my doorstep, BUT it came through the hands of the mail monkeys all in tact, GREAT JOB on your part.

MANY THANKS!

i wonder if i can send you some Tennessee whiskey through the mail???

kf he does send you some Tennessee Whiskey remember who the the freind was that gave you the Cowling heh Mal, I'll help you dispose of it (the Whiskey that is) ;):):):):):):):)

i've got to say, you Kiwis pack funny, it was the oddest shaped package i've ever found setting at my doorstep, BUT it came through the hands of the mail monkeys all in tact, GREAT JOB on your part.

MANY THANKS!

i wonder if i can send you some Tennessee whiskey through the mail???

I am very happy to hear it all arrived safely, it was an oddly shaped bundle to start with!!

Instead of sending some Whiskey (which are more than welcome to do), pack it in a suitcase and bring it with you!!

Always a bed, great food and plenty to "wet your whistle" with here for visitors.

Cheers,
Mal THE KIWI.

Back