Samco Radiator Hoses

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
I just read an article in Motorcyclist magazine about Samco radiator hoses and clamps. Recalling that someone mentioned them on this site awhile back I did a search and came up with an old thread that a member had posted about buying a blue set. I did a second search to refine it and came up with nothing.

I went to Samco's web site to find a resource for them and it listed Parts Unlimited in the U.S., which is a distributor. I also found the page with colors, which include blue. That's what I want for my blue beast.

So where does one order a set of these? Is there a good source in the US? I tried Revzilla and got a negative result on my search.

I had all the fluids changed on my 09 R3T at the Seattle Triumph dealership this summer, to include radiator, and they sent me home with a bulged hose at the water pump with only about 7K on the clock. Some junk. I won't be buying stock radiator hoses again.

I purchased my Blue set of Samco Sport hoses directly from their ad on Ebay. I ordered Friday night 11 PM Mountain Time and got the order confirmation and shipping confirmation on Monday morning. Received package of hoses Tuesday afternoon. Could not have been more surprised something from England could get to out of the way Idaho so fast.

I'm running a yeller set I bought from England.
Bit of a PITA install, but working perfectly.

Just found them on ebay from a shop in Texas for $146 with free shipping and another $31 for the SS clamps. JD Motorsport in UK has them for about $120 plus 11 bucks shipping but I haven't found Samco direct. JD listing says it includes the Samco "clips" I just sent a note to the UK to clarify if they are using the term "clips" for what we call "clamps". The listing pic shows clamps with it but further down in the product description it says clamps are also available. Clarifying all now.

Steve, what was difficult about the installation. I assume the tank must be removed to install all of the hoses. I think there are five, correct?

Just found them on ebay from a shop in Texas for $146 with free shipping and another $31 for the SS clamps. JD Motorsport in UK has them for about $120 plus 11 bucks shipping but I haven't found Samco direct. JD listing says it includes the Samco "clips" I just sent a note to the UK to clarify if they are using the term "clips" for what we call "clamps". The listing pic shows clamps with it but further down in the product description it says clamps are also available. Clarifying all now.

Steve, what was difficult about the installation. I assume the tank must be removed to install all of the hoses. I think there are five, correct?

Getting down on the floor
Laying on the floor
Getting up from the floor
Cramped spaces, tight fits
However, some were very easy to install, as I watched Rob @Claviger install them.
Do get the clamps - they are very good.

Getting down on the floor
Laying on the floor
Getting up from the floor
Cramped spaces, tight fits
However, some were very easy to install, as I watched Rob @Claviger install them.
Do get the clamps - they are very good.

OH! That kind of stuff; the first two. Same as with the flippin' exhaust. I just learned how to get up off the floor with my new knee about a week ago and what a interesting process that was. I almost dove into a barbell rack.

It's great to have a Claviger to help isn't it.

OH! That kind of stuff; the first two. Same as with the flippin' exhaust. I just learned how to get up off the floor with my new knee about a week ago and what a interesting process that was. I almost dove into a barbell rack.

It's great to have a Claviger to help isn't it.

I have adopted him . . . he's now my youngest child :D

All easy enough really. Tank can stay on - but you will need to rotate it up to disconnect the FAN if you are removing the rad.
The only hose that I found was irritating is the S shaped one from Radiator top to Thermostat. Hindsight is wonderful - -SECURE THE RADIATOR END FIRST.

Back