R3 Radiators Aussie made PWR5870 26MM RADIATOR

Re-read my Post#5 and you will be even more unhappy or committed! ;):D NASCAR use their gear mate!
Besides your bike is nearly Australian Modified already with all its other Aussie made bits and pieces! ;):D:roll::roll::whitstling:
Oh I read it, all of it, and I do love Aussie products, and across the ditch there’s a Viking that makes some sick pieces as well, we were talking about it do you remember, 1olbull said he had China radiator of eBay and it was ok no problems but you never mentioned the race made radiators, why? Lol

AE9C96B7-09CF-438C-9C00-1C9F4C4AD7B4.jpeg
88B43CA4-2B1E-42B1-B02B-94BC96334FF1.jpeg
That’s a nice piece right there!

Just fitted one of these, ordered powder coated black... very nice radiator, a big improvement on the OEM unit at around half the price.
Cannot use the OEM cap as it takes a generic auto bayonet type cap... had to cut/modify the top cover to accommodate. You could probably order it to suit the OEM cap but then you are stuck for choice of cap I guess.
Overall I would recommend this radiator as an alternative.
Thanks for posting seems like a couple of us missed the original post. Good score

Oh I read it, all of it, and I do love Aussie products, and across the ditch there’s a Viking that makes some sick pieces as well, we were talking about it do you remember, 1olbull said he had China radiator of eBay and it was ok no problems but you never mentioned the race made radiators, why? Lol

So many bits and pieces I have posted hard to keep track of them all.
How was I to know then that you were not a cheap skate too? ;):p:D:whitstling:

Poking bears is fun at a distance;):D

Back