Samco Radiator Hoses

They are quite nice but can be a bear to fit the first time before they've heat cycled like they do once installed. Have some dish soap handy!

8mm
10mm
Pliers
Flathead
Two Allen's

It's pretty straight forward. I wouldn't mind at all coming up give a hand, and very glad to hear the new knee is doing proper knee things!

All easy enough really. Tank can stay on - but you will need to rotate it up to disconnect the FAN if you are removing the rad.
The only hose that I found was irritating is the S shaped one from Radiator top to Thermostat. Hindsight is wonderful - -SECURE THE RADIATOR END FIRST.

And a fine answer it was, STEVE!!!
Tongue1.jpg

They are quite nice but can be a bear to fit the first time before they've heat cycled like they do once installed. Have some dish soap handy!

8mm
10mm
Pliers
Flathead
Two Allen's

It's pretty straight forward. I wouldn't mind at all coming up give a hand, and very glad to hear the new knee is doing proper knee things!

ROADTRIP!
I need to go see Mike @Navigator as well to deliver back his KZ1000 Police shop manual, pick up a chalk and relieve myself of one tenth large.

ROADTRIP!
I need to go see Mike @Navigator as well to deliver back his KZ1000 Police shop manual, pick up a chalk and relieve myself of one tenth large.
Rob, any time but spring is best after my next knee parts replacement. I really would appreciate the help.

Steve, I'll be heading over your way within the next two weeks or so to stop by the China Shop for some tools so I can bring the chock. Maybe we can all get together for pizza; on me.

On the radiator hoses I sent a note to the UK jobber. Below is my note and the response. Am I missing something? It doesn't appear that the guy who responded, (David) has English as a first language.

My ebay note:

Good day. I am looking for a set of blue Samco radiator hoses for my 2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring. Your listing says blue is available but I do not see it listed. Also, your listing says it comes with "clips" but the listing photo shows the stainless clamps. Is it just a difference in term usage? Are the clips in fact the SS clamps. Also, what would be the ebay item number for the blue hoses?

Response: Huh? Am I missing something?

Hello
yes this comes with ss clips, you just purchase this advert and we send chosen colour, we would need to check which colour you want is in stock readfy to ship
please advise

Best Regards

David

eCommerce support powered by ReplyManager

XS[[190603922][8NJ96ED3FVP98]]

One of the hoses was a bit of a struggle to install, but the others went on ok.
Best hose clamps I’ve ever seen, very nicely made and worth the money.

Hooray. Received them today along with a bag of high quality clamps. They arrived from UK via Fedex very quickly; about a week or so. I was quite surprised. I'm wondering what the the little pencil thin hose is for though.
Samco Hoses.jpg

Just a piece of it shows third hose from the right at the bottom. Now that one ought to be fun to install. It looks like a size 4 required hand size and mine is a size 8. With the blue radiator shrouds and the blue hoses my beautiful blue R3T surely must have a special name. Never named a bike before. Hmmmmmm.

Even if my knees never heal enough to ride the Blue Beast again, that's it, Blue Beast, it's so purty I'll have to keep it as shop art, something to have a nice glass of Irish Whiskey in the evening, stare at, and remember the good old riding days.

Hooray. Received them today along with a bag of high quality clamps. They arrived from UK via Fedex very quickly; about a week or so. I was quite surprised. I'm wondering what the the little pencil thin hose is for though.
Samco Hoses.jpg

Just a piece of it shows third hose from the right at the bottom. Now that one ought to be fun to install. It looks like a size 4 required hand size and mine is a size 8. With the blue radiator shrouds and the blue hoses my beautiful blue R3T surely must have a special name. Never named a bike before. Hmmmmmm.

Even if my knees never heal enough to ride the Blue Beast again, that's it, Blue Beast, it's so purty I'll have to keep it as shop art, something to have a nice glass of Irish Whiskey in the evening, stare at, and remember the good old riding days.
believe they send a hose for the radiator overflow also "the pencil size hose"

Back