Chrome overflow resevoir

@Blackthou agree with you completely if I were using the oil catch as it was manufactured for. However, I keep both upper nozzles vented, specifically to prevent pressurization. That way it becomes a simply catch can with a glass tube view on the side.
Hopefully no one doing this themselves would install a can without a vent of some sort.

Oh my man, COME on!!!
Surely you can find a MUCH better beer than that piss?!?!?!?!?
[/QUOTE]

There's definitely better beer, but this was cheap! And it's the only 16oz aluminum bottle i've found...so far.

I'll probably paint over it and use the clamps with the rubber under to keep from scratching.

I just went to the local speed shop and bought one off the shelf. It came with the round strap mount but the large aluminum part I manufactured at home on my Milling machine. The actual bar mount is off one of the Highway peg mount components.

P2090070.JPG
P2090071.JPG

On sober reflection I think I'll keep the butt ugly plastic. At least that's mostly out of sight. Even though the parts are chrome and whatnot they still look like obvious retrofits and performance parts. That might fly on a Classic or Roadster, but not so much on the more cruiser-looking Touring.

Back