Chrome overflow resevoir

I wouldn't. Assuming your cooling system is working properly there is fluid that moves between the bottle and the radiator. The stock ones are butt ugly though

Grampy it should be kept but any container that will be ok with heat let's say same heat as a mug of tea and about the same size will do you ,just need the pipe from just under the rad cap to be under the water level and a vent higher than the level so you don't form a vacuum when the coolent gets sucked back into the rad .mount it where you want/convenient, I posted a pic of mine earlier in this post .:)

I've seen several photos on here with the K&N mods and a lot of them show a chrome overflow bottle in the picture. Does anyone know who makes those, part number, etc? Planning on putting the filters on and can't stand the ugly plastic one (hell, can't even see through it anyway!)
Thanks!
Mathews fan here...go Mathews or go home

I wouldn't. Assuming your cooling system is working properly there is fluid that moves between the bottle and the radiator. *The stock ones are butt ugly though

*Fer sure!!!
---------------
Thanks guys---------
Thinkin' on---
we have nipples, but don't need 'em--but stuck with 'em anyways!!! :laugh::laugh:

*Fer sure!!!
---------------
Thanks guys---------
Thinkin' on---
we have nipples, but don't need 'em--but stuck with 'em anyways!!! :laugh::laugh:
-----------------------
I've since, read on the subject, and now I understand the tank's function--:)
I guess it'll have ter stay:whitstling:

Yes keep it for the function, but change it cos you can I've though of making one from a frog ornement or something. o_O strange people rocket owners :thumbsup:

Back