Carpenter Racing 210 or 240 engine modification? The best one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I need to ask might be stupid, but what's a NA engine?
That's the thing it's not like I need the extra power, but would do the cams or supper charger or turbo if there was a big difference in sound.
I've been going back and forth just to get a 502 Boss Hoss, but wife says I would need to get rid of my rocket still have not decided.
Hoping some one will come up with a way to make the Rocket sound even more nasty:)

Don't be so hung up on sound.
Ain't ever gonna sound like a Harley!
Performance, handling & engine, tis where it all happens!
NA = naturally asperated

Last edited:
Before I got the Rocket people said that the rockets transmission is the weak link, but I have never experienced it, and if people can put supper chargers on them and turbo charges , and they seem fine I've never heard of some ones transmission going?
A Boss Hoss some have trouble and some seem to be fine, I would think if you drive both crazy and push them to the limit your asking for things to break, But I'VE never pushed my bike to hard, I enjoy taking off fast from a dead stop but I'm sure I'm not taking off as fast as its capable of doing:)

Ok I need to ask might be stupid, but what's a NA engine?
That's the thing it's not like I need the extra power, but would do the cams or supper charger or turbo if there was a big difference in sound.
I've been going back and forth just to get a 502 Boss Hoss, but wife says I would need to get rid of my rocket still have not decided.
Hoping some one will come up with a way to make the Rocket sound even more nasty:)
The BOSS HOSS is a novelty bike and i wouldnt one as a driver
In all fairness Steel wasted his stock crank and case before the last two.
YEP STEEL wasted his stock bike and his modded bike doing mile long wheelies the oiling system does not work well with the front wheel 5 ft in the air while accellerating hard

Not mine, i don't stunt, i'm a chicken:oops::(
I dont anymore after the throttle stuck wide open when I was doing a 2nd gear wheely on my KZ1300 TURBO and I had to jump off at 100 mph WOW that was a scary ride LOL

100 miles an hour did you get hurt? I think I would of packed in riding.
There's these twistys and all this tar filling up the cracks in the road I went around the corner too fast and I thought I was going down, now I take it easy.

I dont anymore after the throttle stuck wide open when I was doing a 2nd gear wheely on my KZ1300 TURBO and I had to jump off at 100 mph WOW that was a scary ride LOL

Things happen real fast at 100 MPH when you're skidding down the road on ya backside aye Art :D
I biffed a bike on a gentle corner one night (Don't ask how) and got funneled down a 6' wide ditch full of cr-ap at that speed.
I was spittin' cr-ap for a month after that ! it was all through the bike, up under the tank, under the seat, all through my Helmet, in my ears, everywhere !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back