Carpenter Racing 210 or 240 engine modification? The best one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP LUPE you need a BMW 1000rr thats one uncomfortable motorcyle I can only last 30 minutes on those little sport bikes I own 4 sport bikes and never ride any of them I always pick the comfy bikes
Nope, a 650 is plenty big for me

I have rode a BMW 1000RR that was modified just a little bit and enjoyed every minute of it. Very well made bike and a lot of fun to ride. Even at 58 years old the bike's riding position was not unbearable but than again if I only had a Kawasaki to ride I would be differently negative about the BMW.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
No way. I along with a lot of others are tired of the talk. The problem here is that I can back it up. With all due respect.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

STOP WHINING you guys always start the nasty stuff I just respond accordingly to all poop you guys throw around why get upset we are allowed to disagree its no big deal SMILE its going to be winter soon and we have to entertain ourselves for a few months so it should be fun LOL
that there is the biggest load of BullSh1t I have ever read, You thrive at attacking other posters and when not picking at others you are selling the Carpenter, I pity Bob Carpenter (probably a nice guy) for being associated with you as you sound like a used car salesman and a bad one at that, You Put me off buying anything Carpenter long before I heard of any other engine Gurus like Neville Lush
I personally think you are long overdue for another Time Out as you constantly stir up trouble in threads, if nothing is done soon I will like a few others (that I still keep in contact thru facebook) LEAVE

P.S. @webmaster we have lost a lot of good posters here due to this person who calls himself IMFASTTOO the name claim says it all
Cheer
Hans

ps I am post this publically Art as I don't need to hide behind the scenes using a conversation, Yes I am fed up with your Crap

I invite you gentlemen to re-read the following post:

https://www.r3owners.net/threads/what-constitutes-a-personal-attack.23918/

This applies not only to the first personal comment but also to those who feel compelled to take it upon themselves to moderate other's behavior. Its all unacceptable. If you feel there's been a personal attack either ignore it or report it. Responding in kind only serves to escalate the situation and then the thread ends up being locked.

Never thought I'd be quoting myself, but evidently I didn't get my point across earlier. If someone's behavior breaks the rules of the site you have two choices. Ignore it or Report it. If you ignore it it may or may not be dealt with. I don't read every post made. If your report it, it will be dealt with, perhaps not in the way you would prefer, but it will be dealt with in accordance with the rules of the site. Entering into an exchange with the offending party only makes the situation worse.

Since this thread has long since veered off topic and has deteriorated to the point of requiring repeated intervention, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back