Carpenter 240 Kit questions

@Forrest I do recommend you upgrade that rear tire. And if this one is the original, you are close to a world record for longevity. The big issue with the OEM Metz is tread wear. It goes quick. I got 9K out of my first set but I am the anomaly.

The Carpenter kit will deliver a bike ready to ride. But like others have said, you can fine tune the bike with a different Dyno, one that looks at all the environmentals.

about 5 K on this side...

Ha!!! I couldn't wait. I scheduled the bike to get picked up in the next week or so to head off to Bob. Feel like a 6 year old on Christmas morning.
I was out on mine yesterday, still impressed at how docile it can be, and how rambunctious it also can be. I think I have about 7k miles on the build now. I actually had been considering selling it to get a different bike, but after riding it more this year, I’m like naw!

I was out on mine yesterday, still impressed at how docile it can be, and how rambunctious it also can be. I think I have about 7k miles on the build now. I actually had been considering selling it to get a different bike, but after riding it more this year, I’m like naw!

I cannot WAIT to ride mine. I've been grinning just thinking about it. I need to go ride to distract myself!

I cannot WAIT to ride mine. I've been grinning just thinking about it. I need to go ride to distract myself!
Just treat her like a lady when you get it back dude! If you smack her in the a$$, she’s likely gonna throat punch you! Gentle, careful, and thoughtful, will bring you a lot of fun and zero pain!

Just treat her like a lady when you get it back dude! If you smack her in the a$$, she’s likely gonna throat punch you! Gentle, careful, and thoughtful, will bring you a lot of fun and zero pain!

I absolutely will. Thanks for the advice and I'll be taking before and after pictures that I'll post once the bike gets back. Man oh man what a time to be alive. Glad I still have my Honda to bop around on until the triumph gets back. It's difficult to contain my excitement! I never thought in a million years this would be possible!

IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1499.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg

Good morning Gents,
My stocker is on her way to Carpenter Racing!!!!! What a way to start the day. The man who was driving the rig was the nicest man too. I asked him about what he would do if a group of rioters tried to stop his rig and he said "It wouldn't end well for them" 😆 . Won't see the bike for a while but that's okay. This has been a dream of mine for quite some time. I'll keep everyone updated on how things are going and especially when it gets back!!!

Good morning Gents,
My stocker is on her way to Carpenter Racing!!!!! What a way to start the day. The man who was driving the rig was the nicest man too. I asked him about what he would do if a group of rioters tried to stop his rig and he said "It wouldn't end well for them" 😆 . Won't see the bike for a while but that's okay. This has been a dream of mine for quite some time. I'll keep everyone updated on how things are going and especially when it gets back!!!
Congrats bro! Excited for you!

Back