Carpenter 240 Kit questions

Good afternoon Gents,
The bike made it to Carpenter Racing🤘🏻. Bob and Eddie are going to send a video of her pulling on the dyno. I told Bob that I needed the bike to pull like an absolute freight train. I’ll post the video that they take when the time comes.

Plenty of discussion on this topic.

The short answer is, "Yes, but "

With the conditions set by Carpenter, for their exhaust, their race fuel, no air filter (or extra large) - yes.

Dialing back to Other exhaust, or Other air filter, and street gas, the numbers are still close.

Good afternoon Gents,
The bike made it to Carpenter Racing🤘🏻. Bob and Eddie are going to send a video of her pulling on the dyno. I told Bob that I needed the bike to pull like an absolute freight train. I’ll post the video that they take when the time comes.
What kit did you choose? Wherever it shakes out youre gonna love it.

Plenty of discussion on this topic.

The short answer is, "Yes, but "

With the conditions set by Carpenter, for their exhaust, their race fuel, no air filter (or extra large) - yes.

Dialing back to Other exhaust, or Other air filter, and street gas, the numbers are still close.
Im seeing 206, 216, 225, just looking out of curiosity, like why these numbers are what they are for a 240 kit, im down with all the items that make a difference. Just started going through these threads as reading material thats all.

Good afternoon Gents,
Looking forward to seeing where you come out. Its gonna be a beast for sure, hows the smile? Stuck? I know you are super excited to get hold of it.

What kit did you choose? Wherever it shakes out youre gonna love it.
Howdy Kevin,
I opted for the 240 kit, Kn 4040 filters and carpenter street rod exhaust. It’s getting finishing up this week. I just finished scheduling it to get picked up by Haul Bikes to come back to Colorado. I wonder if it’ll be loud enough.

Looking forward to seeing where you come out. Its gonna be a beast for sure, hows the smile? Stuck? I know you are super excited to get hold of it.
Hahahaha!!! Mostly anxious. I have dreams that it comes back and the whole thing blows up and wake up furious. Just looking forward to doing the break in period when I get it back.

Howdy Kevin,
I opted for the 240 kit, Kn 4040 filters and carpenter street rod exhaust. It’s getting finishing up this week. I just finished scheduling it to get picked up by Haul Bikes to come back to Colorado. I wonder if it’ll be loud enough.
Oh yeah it will be loud enough, im excited for ya knowing that when you ride it and she seems ok UNTIL around 5000 and you smack it, oh youre gonna smack it, that smile is priceless! Congratulations on getting yours done.

Oh yeah it will be loud enough, im excited for ya knowing that when you ride it and she seems ok UNTIL around 5000 and you smack it, oh youre gonna smack it, that smile is priceless! Congratulations on getting yours done.
I sure hope so. I’ve never had to break in an engine before so I have to ask Bob the best way to do that. I already got the oil ready for her when she gets here. Best believe I’ll be goosing the throttle. I’m sure I’ll be dying with laughter. It’s going to be great. Never owned anything like it in my life.

Back