Can any one help me with a map

Mikescard

Standard Bore
Ride
2004 triumph rocket
Hey all I've got a bit of a problem... Normally everyone is asking for a tune for more power .. But I'm relocating to France and I have a 2004 rocket.. With 2after market pipes (tours) and 1standard with a k&n air filter and I need a tune to comply with French regs which is 78.1kw would anyone know of one or how I could go about finding one?.. Many thanks Mike

There is one on the tune ecu site in the oem tune section

Triumph_OEM_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

If your using the early tune boy I can check my library.

Hey all I've got a bit of a problem... Normally everyone is asking for a tune for more power .. But I'm relocating to France and I have a 2004 rocket.. With 2after market pipes (tours) and 1standard with a k&n air filter and I need a tune to comply with French regs which is 78.1kw would anyone know of one or how I could go about finding one?.. Many thanks Mike
check the r3 french forum.. ask a member by the name of kilderouge he will help you et bon voyage surtout visitez les alpes maritimes il y a la des routes de reve

I think yes Idaho. I really do wonder how they test though. Yearly dyno session? Could easily bypass that on an R3 :p

Back