Virtule dram from me .

Hope you have more luck than me. Brand new GT, engine management light on from day one. Just got bike back hopefully all well now!

Just don't overpay for it and be ready to do serious work to it. Fork seals. Coolant flush. Drive shaft inspection. Coils. And the normal stuff.
Overall the rocket has been the best I have had as far as not having constant issues
So not get attached to one and over payment normal rockets in normal shape with 10 to 20k on the clock are worth about 4 grand max in great shape.

Welcome! Purchased mine a couple of weeks ago and it has been trouble-free...so far! Go have fun with it!

My bike is getting picked up tomorrow from the dealer and it will head the 350 mls up to the frozen north east of Scotland .Its s/hand with 1700 mls and has heated grips , quickshifter and different screen, just been serviced with 2 x recall done . .I had a Honda vtx1800 for 14 years which i converted the rear to a 240 so dont see any issues with riding a rocket 3R.My Honda had forward controls fitted and they were a nightmare at high speed so the gt was not an option .

Back