Bigger is Better

I hear ya guys.
That's the ONLY reason I followed the line on the claw all the way down.
All the rest I've seen stop short because of the back bolt.
Also the reason I bobbed my fenders, there is 1 other one bobbed up in Washington state.
I had my guy do it, and Juggernauts is shorter than mine.
Not seen another tail light like mine on anything else either.
Being "original" has it's downside sometimes,
like having your bike called the ugliest bike on 3 rocket sites.:eek:
i grin every time I think about that.:D;)
ugly to one man is individuality to another.
Besides, the TRICLOPS ain't done yet.
When she is, with her mini-preds on the right,
new individual intake on the left,
and new color enhancements,
she'll be "different' I guarantee that.
Sure wish I understood that TuneECU crap.
Would somebody who does, please make a video from hooking the computer up
to doing it for us 20th century guys who don't have a clue.

Hans,
can't wait to see what's coming next.

Yep i hear ya thats why i hate the fact that everyman and his dog copied my claw cut :( i even helped one bloke do his but hey i have copied ideas from others so i cant complain i guess. My cut was very origional for 5 mins everyone else was cutting against the line of the bike"ugly as hell i thought" or cutting the whole section out"liked it but wanted my own spin on things . but i take pride in inventing that cut atleast:D
apart from covering the coolant reservor I didn't really see any beauty in the bear claw to me it was only ever going to be there to cover the base of the tank and add a bit of chrome trim, and highlight the air filters but the filters were to small for the size of the engine

Ok here is the other bits

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 312
Well apart from waiting for the Shirts, Shocks and now also a 1.8Kw Starter mottor, then I Save Up For .............................

September................................

And then Really save up for a trip to SA to see a man about and extra 100HP...... Well thats the plan anyway:rolleyes:

Oh then there might even be a bit more artist crazieness unleashed yet... time will tell:D

Nice piece of workmanship Hans, I remember Wayne posting about these filters and have been thinking of trying them on Gracie.

One thing I learned about the covers for filters which are usually made by outerwears. They restrict the flow by 10% so I went with carrying one on the bike incase I run into some ****ty weather. Its amasing but at the track I tried with the cover and then just the filter (which you can see thru) then I tried with no filter on the blower intake pipe and you can feel the difference betweent he three.

the truth is the filters you have match the bike color great nice work:D

Back