Bigger is Better

ok,
I'm thinkin' RED anodized round tops with "our" R3 in silver
shinin' through by way ofengraving.
Knowing you, you're probably getting the whole belt buckle done on top of them.
The 3 pistons, the 2300cc's and the est.1902...
You're right, that'd be classy and cool.
Am I close???
no but close I tell you this it will have the R3 inside triangle on it and there may be a little red there somwhere the rest mmmmmm he he this also a trial for something else I have in Mind when I can find a how to squeese 48hrs into 24hrs:rolleyes:

Just a little heads up for anyone cutting thier bearclaw. Chrome is highly posinous while recutting my bearclaw with the Dremil there on wednesday I was getting covered in the dust from the chrome bearclaw, anyway while it took a couple of cut and time to get the result in the middle of it the loverly dear Ann bought me down some lunch and I washed my hands ate my lunch and continued meanwhile a pesky mossie had bitten me and caused me to itch, no big deal you might say but when I scratched the itch I broke the skin this morning (4days) later I found myself needing to go up to the outpatients dept at the local hospital due having developing Blood Poisoning, I noticed all these little pus blisters comming up all over the place then last night at one stage I thought I was going to pass out so I took myself to the hospital:eek:

Now what I am trying to say is it is easy to poison your self so make sure you Protectif gear and shower as soon as you finnish Chrome can be dangerous

4 pods

maybe.....you could disguise/hide the radiator overflow bottle to look like a 4th air filter? that would have 'em guessin'....:confused: nah, im not serious mate

001.jpg
Not exactly What I was planning but it didn't look as good as I wanted so went for plan B and while a bit more sutle I am Happy with the result:)

Last edited:
Not exactly What I was planning but it didn't look as good as I wanted so went for plan B and while a bit more sutle I am Happy with the result:)

Hey Hanso, no nuts or washers gonna fall into the intake?

Looks good, neat job. It will prevent the pods getting dislodged and bouncing down the road like on my bro's bike!

I have three K&N stickers that are waiting for a home. Looking for some chrome caps for the filters so I can stick them on top...

PS......Can you catch dyslexia? it took me three attempts to type this :confused:

Back