I'm in for the cake fund when I get back home:), thanks for the tune @HansO, chaulk up 2 more embarrassed Harleys to the list, their theory was they had built motors and weighed lighter.....sadly by the time they realize that's not a functional theory...it's too late:x3:.

Lol. Yes. I have several friends with fully built dreaming eagles and the rocket murders them with ease. On my current set up I'm destroying my good friend on his fjr1300 as well.

Glad I re-checked my old Bearclaw threads, I had been watching this but somehow missed posts from HansO's acceptance reply onwards. Didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable with gifts like JoseyR3Wales. I know how tough it must be living on an undervalued but essential aged carer's income. I don't know where he finds the time for us all after all his day and night shifts, community involvement and other interests (luckily the pumpkins just about look after themselves).

Bumpity bump.

Hi Gang,

Whoever is planning to donate to this please try to do so soon. I wanted to get this to Hans within the next week or so. Thanks for everyones help!

Sorry. The account is in Hans name so he is the only one that can access it. That's how I set it up. Hans, let us know. Thanks.

Back