Sorry. The account is in Hans name so he is the only one that can access it. That's how I set it up. Hans, let us know. Thanks.

@HansO is an Aussie living in Australia where we do not use US$ and probably can not access the $US funds in the account without a US bank account.

Some investigation by the establisher of the GoFundMe account should be done to assist or not just the 5% account fees and Paypal/currency exchange fees will never get to him as if unclaimed within a certain period it is sure to default to the online GoFundMe administration.

Just sayin!

Last edited:
email sent let me know when you receive it, as first attempt returned as undeliverable mail

Hanso rocks! I'm not a rich man but I'd like to get him a little something so he could take his sweetheart to dinner. I really appreciate the time he took for me not to mention everyone he helps here.

Hanso favourite food is a extra large Vegemite Sandwich with a small diet coke, now his sweetheart will have a large lobster with all the extras.:D

Sorry it took me awhile to find this thread again today but I wanted to say
A Big Thank You To All the Contributors to the Fund
it will go a long way to allow me to give Ann a even better Holiday to S W Rocks and then On to Bundaberg

Back