ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
i just wanted to publicly thank Hans. He has helped me tremendously with my tune and modding my new rocket. The end result is incredible. Bike runs like a raging bull and his tune has been superior to any other tune I've tried. He has put the work in on perfecting this tune and now many of us are enjoying our bikes due to his effort. So thank you Hans! I truly appreciate what you have done.

i just wanted to publicly thank Hans. He has helped me tremendously with my tune and modding my new rocket. The end result is incredible. Bike runs like a raging bull and his tune has been superior to any other tune I've tried. He has put the work in on perfecting this tune and now many of us are enjoying our bikes due to his effort. So thank you Hans! I truly appreciate what you have done.

I agree, HansO sorted me out with a new tune when I got a set of TORS. Bike runs superbly!!!! Now just to upgrade to the RamAir - HansO's already sent me a tune for that in anticipation!! :)

If anyone is interested I have started a go fund me to give something back to Hans O for his tuning help.

I hope he takes whatever we raise for him and goes on a nice trip with his rocket!

Link below.

Back