Jasen Olvitt

Just having fun
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Hello to everyone, and thanks for letting me join in. I just bought a 2005 Rocket this weekend. Riding home I realized I need a windscreen. I am about 5' 10" and a big boy almost getting blown off my bike. I am asking what is the best one for my bike.

Welcome from another Aussie, Clearview make realy good screens and if you search thru the threads there is plenty of talk about them a Mate @BDKcoyote (Brian) actually found that it is National Cycles make all bar one of the brackets needed and there is a template floating around for it

WELCOME to the soiree from WA State.
Clearview are good shields - I've had several.
7Jurock is as good and is a MUCH BETTER bang for the buck, IMHO.

Welcome Jason!

Mine wearing Clearview. Very pleased. Only bad part you need a fixing kit and the hardware from a Triumph windshield unless you make your own.

Hello to everyone, and thanks for letting me join in. I just bought a 2005 Rocket this weekend. Riding home I realized I need a windscreen. I am about 5' 10" and a big boy almost getting blown off my bike. I am asking what is the best one for my bike.
Gidday mate from the Central Coast NSW Australia, have a look at the xscreen I fitted to my bike last weekend. I was having the same problem with the wind at higher speeds I'm 6`2 and now the problem is fixed..no more riding in a hurricane for me:) I`ll put some photos up shortly...Tallie

The best one for your bike is not to put one on, but if a wee bit wind bothers you try Clearview they give you a few options like vent and size also tint or not.

Just got a clearview wind screen. Excellent ! So efficient even the passenger says she notices the difference in the rear. 21"height , extrawide,light gray and wind curve on top. Really recommend this.

Barney!
Had one of those on my last bike - made a huge difference - to the point I had to remove it on hot days, not enough airflow behind it to keep me cooled!

Back