Best exhaust option for Rocket 3R Black Edition?

Si3RBlack

BLACK BEAUTY
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R Black
I'm new here from Bolton in the UK. Wondering what decent exhaust silencers are there to fit to the Rocket 3r black Edition without ruining the natural lines and aesthetics of the bike. Seen alot of examples fron the USA and UK but look like after thought bolt ons and stick out at funny angles. Don't get me onto ZARD....well over priced for what you get and over hyped. Has or does anyone know who has decanted the original system? Just asking

Went through 6 building my own before I broke down and got one off Sam,
Mine were alright, one would drown out any Harley.
I think I had it on during one of the Rockets Across America runs,
the guys said it was deafing riding beside me or behind me.
So to make it quieter, naw haven't a clue

I'm new here from Bolton in the UK. Wondering what decent exhaust silencers are there to fit to the Rocket 3r black Edition without ruining the natural lines and aesthetics of the bike. Seen alot of examples fron the USA and UK but look like after thought bolt ons and stick out at funny angles. Don't get me onto ZARD....well over priced for what you get and over hyped. Has or does anyone know who has decanted the original system? Just asking
Viking Exhaust in New Zealand, ships worldwide.
Good looking & sound great 👌

I have a build thread about removing the cat on factory exhaust. Search for I believe " my adventures in exhaust"

I have a build thread about removing the cat on factory exhaust. Search for I believe " my adventures in exhaust"

Paul at Viking's is not yet doing exhausts for the 2.5 models..I had my cat box removed and a boombox built with internal piping...looks stock as it retained the exterior look...sounds way better....A local exhaust engineer did mine...if you can, go talk to an engineer who works on race cars/ bikes...they may make one for you.

Just ordered
Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 7.47.01 AM.png

Going to try this route....

Back