dougl

Living Legend
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
I pulled up to a new F type Jag at a light. We were turning left onto a two lane road. He nailed it and I thought I would just pass him on the right and dust him. Well I nearly spun out in the turn and when I got control he was pulling away very fast. My big bad. I caught him in third after redlining it in first and second. I was totally bummed. I think it was the 500 hp turbo. Didn't expect that from a cage.

I pulled up to a new F type Jag at a light. We were turning left onto a two lane road. He nailed it and I thought I would just pass him on the right and dust him. Well I nearly spun out in the turn and when I got control he was pulling away very fast. My big bad. I caught him in third after redlining it in first and second. I was totally bummed. I think it was the 500 hp turbo. Didn't expect that from a cage.
YA gotta watch some of those car guys will run you off the road they dont like being beat by a motorcycle that cost a fraction of the exotic big buck sportscar they drive

YA gotta watch some of those car guys will run you off the road they dont like being beat by a motorcycle that cost a fraction of the exotic big buck sportscar they drive
I can't accuse him of trying to kill me. I should have stayed behind him until we were on the straight.

You would not have a hope in hell beating him on a long straight road, would probably get him off the mark but top speed he would just smile at you.
I'd say not past 100 mph, which I get to in 3rd, after which I'd have to slow down, given the road, stop lights, other cars up ahead. Those things will go over 180 mph. I want one.

I'd say not past 100 mph, which I get to in 3rd, after which I'd have to slow down, given the road, stop lights, other cars up ahead. Those things will go over 180 mph. I want one.
I just saw a convertible one do not know if itwas turbo or not but it looked fast I want one too! afraid the price is beyond my reasonable discretionary spending I will stick to roadster

THEY are the guys I love to torture with my modded Rocket they dont stand a chance and they cant understand how a cruiser can beat them so badly this aint no HARLEY DUDE I have a bud with a 750 HP mustang and we beat him so badly he couldnt keep us in sight as we pulled away in front of him LOL

Back