Auxiliary fuel tank

On Oz eBay from China

5 Litre

Best Price:
C $53.59
Approximately AU $54.43
Buy It Now

Free delivery
Delivery Estimated between Tue. 31 Oct. and Tue. 14 Nov.

5L Portable Jerry Can Gas Plastic Fuel Tank Petrol ATV UTV Motorcycle Car Gokart | eBay

5 Litre

AU $62.89
Free postage
Delivery Estimated between Fri. 27 Oct. and Wed. 15 Nov.

5 Litre Fuel Tank Jerry Cans Spare Plastic Petrol Tanks Atv Jerrycan Mount Motor | eBay

3 litre
Price:
GBP 39.00
Approximately AU $65.78
FREE Delivery: Estimated between Wed. 1 Nov. and Wed. 15 Nov.

3L Portable Jerry Can Gas Diesel Fuel Tank Pack w/ Lock ATV Motorcycle Scooter | eBay

I would say it will get the job done;), when you are not a serious long distance rider... more coffee shop style, this is an effective way to not be stuck on the side of the road. as I recall a group trip to the territory a couple of years ago, Coober Pedy to Marla 253km no fuel 30km/h head winds riding two up. those that had the for thought to carry 5lt didn't have to cough with a carton for running out of fuel.

On Oz eBay from China

5 Litre

Best Price:
C $53.59
Approximately AU $54.43
Buy It Now

Free delivery
Delivery Estimated between Tue. 31 Oct. and Tue. 14 Nov.

5L Portable Jerry Can Gas Plastic Fuel Tank Petrol ATV UTV Motorcycle Car Gokart | eBay

5 Litre

AU $62.89
Free postage
Delivery Estimated between Fri. 27 Oct. and Wed. 15 Nov.

5 Litre Fuel Tank Jerry Cans Spare Plastic Petrol Tanks Atv Jerrycan Mount Motor | eBay

3 litre
Price:
GBP 39.00
Approximately AU $65.78
FREE Delivery: Estimated between Wed. 1 Nov. and Wed. 15 Nov.

3L Portable Jerry Can Gas Diesel Fuel Tank Pack w/ Lock ATV Motorcycle Scooter | eBay

@Ishrub, thanks for that Peter, I will order it tonight.

I'm lazy. Do you have a link for it in the US ?
Same mate they all come from China anyway whether much cheaper Ali Express, or eBay listings.

Just click on any eBay link and if you want the USA eBay version just edit the address bar to make sure the front has USA ebay.com/ in the address rather than Canada ebay.ca/ , UK ebay.co.uk/ , Australia ebay.com.au/ , Italy ebay.it or Ireland ebay.ie/ etc. Just note that they do not all have com. some are just co. and some have neither before the country code. Also some countries do not have their own code but just default to .com/ .

You can also just log on to the original listing wherever it was found with your usual eBay home country log in details, it just means you may not have the auto currency conversion appear. Similarly any thing saved in your watch list on a foreign eBay site will still appear in your home eBay watch list. The only exception is your shopping cart will only show the items from that particular eBay site location.

Like this 5L Portable Jerry Can Gas Plastic Fuel Tank Petrol ATV UTV Motorcycle Car Gokart | eBay

Last edited:
Just ordered two.
For some reason, the exchange currency was Canadian.

Careful @IMFASTTOO will think less of you now! ;):D:eek::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

That's right, because the listing was in Canadian dollars but when you pay with Paypal in converts to your home currency. Often items can even be listed on a single site in another countries currency especially if they have worldwide sales and are targeting those customers. Often the same item is listed in multiple currencies and if they have not updated them recently you can often get a bargain buying in another currency even after fees, as exchange rates change. I regularly check and have saved 10-20% frequently.

The automated eBay currency conversion that appears on the listing is just based on the current exchange rate without including the approximately 3-4% currency conversion fee charged by Paypal which is less than your bank or even credit card will usually charge.

If you want to only buy in your own currency it may still go to a foreign seller anyway who just happens to list on your country specific eBay site in that site's currency.

If you open the listing again on your US eBay site you will see alternate listings of similar items appear listed in your current site's country currency. I did check first and the US$ prices on US site listings were higher with postage than the Canadian one you bought anyway, even after the Paypal currency fee was included. ;):sneaky::thumbsup:

The AliExpress ones I posted also will save you at least AU$20 with the voucher, that is, a half bottle of Grants to you. ;):D

I'm an old user of Ali Express ..... bugger .... no voucher. Grants reg price in Orange $30 at the moment ... I'm buying it by the case.

Back