CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
Today marks the day in 1788 when this great land commenced English settlement. In some eyes it marks an invasion but to anyone with any sense it marks the beginning of an era that has seen this fantastic country develop into the compassionate, friendly, easy going, generous and fun loving nation that it is today. Without this colonisation the first peoples of Australia could well have seen themselves under Dutch or Indonesian rule and I dare say their circumstances would be very different to what they are today.

Happy Birthday Australia and Happy Australia Day one and all.

And because it’s also my birthday (1957) I thought I’d take the liberty of posting my current pride and joy - well, one of them any way. Not a Rocket by name but certainly by nature, and as it just got a birthday bath, here it is.

4C4C93AE-549D-40F3-B88A-0299716E8076.jpeg
3BE58C3E-C75A-4B31-8F38-29A6EAC6F686.jpeg

Today marks the day in 1788 when this great land commenced English settlement. In some eyes it marks an invasion but to anyone with any sense it marks the beginning of an era that has seen this fantastic country develop into the compassionate, friendly, easy going, generous and fun loving nation that it is today. Without this colonisation the first peoples of Australia could well have seen themselves under Dutch or Indonesian rule and I dare say their circumstances would be very different to what they are today.

Happy Birthday Australia and Happy Australia Day one and all.

And because it’s also my birthday (1957) I thought I’d take the liberty of posting my current pride and joy - well, one of them any way. Not a Rocket by name but certainly by nature, and as it just got a birthday bath, here it is.

4C4C93AE-549D-40F3-B88A-0299716E8076.jpeg
3BE58C3E-C75A-4B31-8F38-29A6EAC6F686.jpeg

Beautiful!
Congrats all youse Aussies on your birthday! :thumbsup:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...Oi, Oi, Oi!

Today I rode a monster 2 wheeler with 50 NM of torque...my arse is sore, bloody ebike saddle is a real pain!

Back