Air Filter Change

I bet I could pull 60 teeth faster than you could change that air filter.😅 At an rate of $100 a tooth that would give me $6000. See why I take mine to a shop.🤣🤣🤣🤣
It takes some time but not super difficult (if you understand how the tray is removed and attaches). Most of my time/frustration was with figuring that out.

It takes some time but not super difficult (if you understand how the tray is removed and attaches). Most of my time/frustration was with figuring that out.
I as wondering how long it took you? Now that you have it figured out what is the new time expected for the job? BTW n the dental business it’s not logical to expect to have 60 teeth to pull in a morning.

I as wondering how long it took you? Now that you have it figured out what is the new time expected for the job? BTW n the dental business it’s not logical to expect to have 60 teeth to pull in a morning.
I mean it took me the better part of 4 hours because I was also filming and learning as I went lol so if I had to do it again maybe an hour? Still a ridiculous amount of time to change an air filter if you ask me lol

I mean it took me the better part of 4 hours because I was also filming and learning as I went lol so if I had to do it again maybe an hour? Still a ridiculous amount of time to change an air filter if you ask me lol

the dealers can't win
its hard to change
they say this piece of $hit
if they would have made it cheap and easy to change
they say this piece of $hit
lol

Nice video. It sure seems like a lot of work just to get at an air filter.:(
Last 2 bikes I've owned, 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 and 2015 Ducati Multistrada 1200S, are way more involved than that. On both those bikes you have to remove a lot of Tupperware as well as the tank completely.

Ok I retract my boasting about the 60 teeth. I could not easily perform that in an hour.🙁

Last 2 bikes I've owned, 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 and 2015 Ducati Multistrada 1200S, are way more involved than that. On both those bikes you have to remove a lot of Tupperware as well as the tank completely.
Anything with fairings 🙅‍♂️ My old man had a concours 14, even getting to the battery is harder than it needs to be lol

Back