Air compressor

Hey Maurice do you have a battery tender hooked to your battery? If so you can use an sae connector and buy a NO ONE air compressor on Amazon. I carry a plug and go tire patch kit also just in case. The hella din plug in the picture I leave plugged in it can be used to charge your phone and it shows the voltage from your alternator.
charger.jpg
No, don't have need for tender since bike in carport, no power outlet. Wouldn't anyway as I did for years and would rather just get new battery a little sooner. Easier!
Also don't like the screw on connector to stem valve. Shhhhhhhhhh and then silence. 😁Take it off.shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I like the lever type.
Thank you man!

Last edited:
This is what I carry. Been giving them away at the RAA East events for the last few years. They came out of auction cars that had to have a spare and tools before they could go to our sales lot.

20200627_115051.jpg
20200627_115142.jpg

I still have a couple of them in the toolbox. You can have one if ya want it, although the shipping from NC might make it cheaper to buy what you like locally @maurice . Never had an issue with it running the battery down personally.
Nice of you to offer it. I will just get one local, even if an adapter is needed. Those hella plugs on compressors apparently all come from UK.

I use a Black&Decker ASI 500 - it's battery driven, so I do not care for the connector...

Last edited:
No, don't have need for tender since bike in carport, no power outlet. Wouldn't anyway as I did for years and would rather just get new battery a little sooner. Easier!
Also don't like the screw on connector to stem valve. Shhhhhhhhhh and then silence. 😁Take it off.shhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I like the lever type.
Thank you man!
For HOME use I bought a small compressor with a tank. It will happily fill a couple of car tyres. Plug it in inside, fill the tank - unplug, wheel it out and Bob's your uncle. Was on sale at the local equivalent of Home Depot. As a plus you'll have air for all sorts of other stuff. I do have power in the carport and garage, but it's useful as hell to have a tank.

In fact, I wasn't that sure either.

But at the end that is mostly the smallest problem:

- as we have several cars, motorcycles and bicycles, it is used quite often - we use it as a measuring device, too
- it has a battery level indicator
- the battery is interchangeable

And the most important point: our neighbours found out that I have this device - actually all of them love me even more than before...

Oh, and it always carries the cable to connect it directly to the cigarette lighter in the car, if it really runs out of power...

In fact, I wasn't that sure either.

But at the end that is mostly the smallest problem:

- as we have several cars, motorcycles and bicycles, it is used quite often - we use it as a measuring device, too
- it has a battery level indicator
- the battery is interchangeable

And the most important point: our neighbours found out that I have this device - actually all of them love me even more than before...

Oh, and it always carries the cable to connect it directly to the cigarette lighter in the car, if it really runs out of power...
Sounds like a dream compressor!

Just bought one of these rechargable ones from ebay. Good quality but will need panniers or backpack to carry it
hash=item5234527051:g:m8gAAOSwUi5eqn-l[/URL]
s-l500.jpg
I had one like this and they are quite large - I recently found one on Amazon UK which is very similar in design but just over half the size.

Back