Aftermarket clutches

mr hunt

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Roadster
Open question all...I'm about to replace the steels/fibres. OEM delivered to OZ is around AUD700 or about USD500. Looks like I can order a heavy duty set from barrnet or MTC for half that amount. Does anyone have experience with either of these brands or an equivalent?

I've a full Barnett set here fibers steels and springs you can have for postage
I'm not going to use it (like warp I've mtc)

I'm using barnet, no issues there, although the springs are tighter so getting the right free play is trickier than with stock. I find them smoother.

Open question all...I'm about to replace the steels/fibres. OEM delivered to OZ is around AUD700 or about USD500. Looks like I can order a heavy duty set from barrnet or MTC for half that amount. Does anyone have experience with either of these brands or an equivalent?
Barnett also ,no problems 300+bhp ,lever pressure increased slightly due to the stronger springs .

You will have no probs with the barnett pack. There is nothing wrong with the MTC probably, I have not seen one. I know the branett pack will go over 300hp and 330nm torque with no issues,so a free one seems pretty good value. $400Aust here in OZ.

Back