Time to bring this thread back...

I'm 1/2 way there ($$$) to have the 230 kit done this winter. I'm just waiting to finish the drag season ( 3 more weeks) before putting my bike down early in the season:D

Dead thread? Anyone running 9's?

I have my cash set aside. 2 more weeks of racing, then a (hopefully quick) trip for warranty work (bike sometimes shuts itself off while idling...TPS?) And it's heading to Carpenter Racing. That'll give me all winter to lose 25 lbs for the start of the drag season.

OK, I'll bite, can you still ride the beast? Like throw on 100lbs of gear and ride 1000 miles to MV?

230 out of this engine without a puffer, dang.

Pics show a custom exhaust but I don't see that in the list of what you get. Do you need that exhaust to get to 230?

9s

Where is the high 9 second R3 these days?!? I'm speaking of the Carpenter Racing R3 that should be making sub 10 sec passes at Atco Dragway. If anybody can do this it would be Art... we need an update!
I think alot of rockets will be running in the 9s as soon as the weather breaks:)

I got 10.9 @ 123mph with windscreen and saddlebags this last fall at Cecil County Dragway... does that count? :p hehehe

Back