2014 R3 Roadster Multiple Mods

Eric Hess

Schlub
Ride
2014 Rocket Roadster
I'm new to the group and have been following several subjects and need some information. Mine is basically stock, I had the dealer install the Triumph TOR pipes when I bought it (unsure if that was wise) and I'm ready to make some modifications. I just ordered a Ram Air system from England off eBay and my questions are;
1. would removing the catalytic converter now be sensible and what replaces it? Where do you get it?
2. Once this is done, it will need a tune. How does one accomplish that? And where do you go to get it?
3. am I missing anything?
I think of myself as a carburetor guy in a fuel injected world, so take it easy on me. lol
Thanks. I look forward to your input.
Eric

What year is your bike? I think the three pipe bikes had the cat in the cross over pipe. The two pipe bikes had the cat in the pipes, so if your bike was originally a two exhaust pipe bike then the TORs have eliminated the cats. If you have a three exhaust pipe bike then you will need a new crossover pipe to eliminate the cat.
If the dealer replaced the pipes they usually retune the bike with a Triumph approved "TOR" tune.
RamAir is a popular upgrade to the intake and will perform best if retuned to take advantage of the increased airflow.

What year is your bike? I think the three pipe bikes had the cat in the cross over pipe. The two pipe bikes had the cat in the pipes, so if your bike was originally a two exhaust pipe bike then the TORs have eliminated the cats. If you have a three exhaust pipe bike then you will need a new crossover pipe to eliminate the cat.
If the dealer replaced the pipes they usually retune the bike with a Triumph approved "TOR" tune.
RamAir is a popular upgrade to the intake and will perform best if retuned to take advantage of the increased airflow.
2014...two pipes

Back