2nd bike or...

Triumph has several models I like. A local dealer is offering a v-max for $12k.I enjoy my rocket as an everyday bike. but I don't want to ruin it making it comfy for my wife who comes along maybe 3 times a year so for her I could probably just rent a touring model from HD.For myself the new trophy looks perfect for poor weather long hauls but that skinny seat looks like she'd be complaining after about 75 miles. Love the looks of the Storm but couldn't settle for the power anymore....I could put a r3t next to my r3c i suppose

I bought the Roadster for when the Standard is down for augmentations. I bought a Valkyrie the other day just because it was so nice looking.

I bought the Roadster for when the Standard is down for augmentations. I bought a Valkyrie the other day just because it was so nice looking.

Curious to read what you think about that Valk.
MNy cousin in OK is interested in checking one out.

Triumph has several models I like. A local dealer is offering a v-max for $12k.I enjoy my rocket as an everyday bike. but I don't want to ruin it making it comfy for my wife who comes along maybe 3 times a year so for her I could probably just rent a touring model from HD.For myself the new trophy looks perfect for poor weather long hauls but that skinny seat looks like she'd be complaining after about 75 miles. Love the looks of the Storm but couldn't settle for the power anymore....I could put a r3t next to my r3c i suppose

You taken one of the new 1200 Tiger Explorers for a squirt ?

TC have you ridden this one mate?

Sure have .. real good chance i'll be trading the Speedie in on one when I get over to the West. Explorers got a superb engine and the ride and handling is exhilarating .. pig ugly to look at but you get that.

Sure have .. real good chance i'll be trading the Speedie in on one when I get over to the West. Explorers got a superb engine and the ride and handling is exhilarating .. pig ugly to look at but you get that.
Thanks, thinking about taking a spin on one come spring.

Back