2nd bike or...

My Beezer's in storage and I also have a Goldwing and an 80 LTD1000.
IMG_1411.JPG

2c7ac64d-4b3b-40e0-ace0-b31ad5c13e7f.jpg

Last edited:
My Beezer's in storage and I also have a Goldwing and an 80 LTD1000.
IMG_1411.JPG

2c7ac64d-4b3b-40e0-ace0-b31ad5c13e7f.jpg

Skipping the BSA(love it) I thought the fuggly thread was in a different area :eek:

Sorry pal couldn't resist, I Like the Kawa ltd but that faring is not the best looker, nice car in the background too. ;)

BMW Z3.jpg JAXPIX 008.JPG
My other bike is a '99 Valkyrie. Bought her new and she is a great bike. This is my second Rocket III having totaled the first one 6 1/2 yrs ago. I also have a BMW Z3 3.0i that I use on cold or wet days or when the wife wants to go for a ride.

Skipping the BSA(love it) I thought the fuggly thread was in a different area :eek:
Sorry pal couldn't resist, I Like the Kawa ltd but that faring is not the best looker, nice car in the background too. ;)
I do agree that old Windjammer fairing RUINS the beauty of the 1000 LTD.
I owned and rode a 1000 LTD for years and wish I still had it.
SWEET BSA!

Last edited:
Yeah, those Windjammers are "fugly" but they push away the air like magic. I almost suffocate behind its hideous countenance. The bike runs great, btw. I had to replace the coils a year ago... the old ones will crack. The cam plug on the shift side weeps and is due for a reapplication of sealant. I have the Beezer in storage marking its territory.

Yeah, those Windjammers are "fugly" but they push away the air like magic. I almost suffocate behind its hideous countenance. The bike runs great, btw. I had to replace the coils a year ago... the old ones will crack. The cam plug on the shift side weeps and is due for a reapplication of sealant. I have the Beezer in storage marking its territory.

I almost suffocate behind its hideous countenance.
:roll::roll::roll:
Nice wordsmithing, Amigo!

I took a nos speed triple se for a 30 mile test ride saturday, dealer suggested 10 miles but I got lost!!! I am always trying to get lost out on the back roads but never do. doing my homework I read all the reviews about how the aprilia tuono and bmw s1000r are so much better and then sunday my wife drove me to the dealer where I wrote a check for my new speedy.
4-27-2014 019.jpg

Back