2nd bike or...

Great color Steve. Let us know if you can keep that front wheel on the tarmac...

I don't have any valid reason why I have another bike beside the Rocket. I bough the Rocket new in 07 and it shared the garage with a lot of bikes, they all became boring and couldn't compete with the Rocket so they had to go. I always thought the Rocket lacked something somewhere so I kept buying bikes to fill that gap, but I was wrong as the Rocket did what the below bikes do, not as good but **** close, to my riding abilities anyways.
05 Speed Triple
05 BMW R1200GS
06 Speed Triple
00 Suzuki TL1000R
02 KTM 520 EXC
06 KTM 450SMR
06 Triumph Scrambler
03 Ducati 999S
10 BMW R1200GSA

Right now i have a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter but I haven't had a chance to ride a Rocket ever since I got the fighter, I just hope the Rocket will not make the duc dull after I start riding it again.

ktm-superduke-1290-r-official-pictures-photo-gallery_1.jpg

1290 Super Duke will be my 2nd bike soon...

Oh, Hell yeah!!! I'm either too old for it or it's way too young for me. I fear it's the latter.

2nd bike is a 72 Triumph Daytona. Its the short range bike (never go further than you care to walk back). Rocket is the long range bike. Thinkin I need somethin in the middle range category. Scrambler/Bonneville maybe??

I don't have any valid reason why I have another bike beside the Rocket. I bough the Rocket new in 07 and it shared the garage with a lot of bikes, they all became boring and couldn't compete with the Rocket so they had to go. I always thought the Rocket lacked something somewhere so I kept buying bikes to fill that gap, but I was wrong as the Rocket did what the below bikes do, not as good but **** close, to my riding abilities anyways.
05 Speed Triple
05 BMW R1200GS
06 Speed Triple
00 Suzuki TL1000R
02 KTM 520 EXC
06 KTM 450SMR
06 Triumph Scrambler
03 Ducati 999S
10 BMW R1200GSA

Right now i have a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter but I haven't had a chance to ride a Rocket ever since I got the fighter, I just hope the Rocket will not make the duc dull after I start riding it again.

A few years ago I test road the Street Fighter at Fay Meyers when the Duc truck was in town. As the group turned south on Peoria off of Arapahoe, I gave it a tad too much throttle while leaned over in that right had turn and pulled the front wheel off the pavement. What a wheelie monster that thing is. One of the riders ahead of me on that same ride on a Hypermotard almost flipped his ride when we turned onto Lincoln headed back. Tons of TQ and light front ends mean total concentration…

Back