they were the bike i wanted as a keeper,last one and all that,done scotland on it,two up the mrs loved it,spent a fortune on bits and bobs to make it do thinks it was crap at.
the gearbox is utter utter ****,triumph should be ashamed of the engineering they put into it,i love the badge etc but having so called triumph technicians telling me it was my riding of the thing that was wrong pissed me right off.
in the end they fitted a brand new engine warranted £8500 ,they gave me a year with it.no chance the box is just not good enough.
chopped it in for a second hand bmw 2 YEARS WARRANTED .
never again but hope your rockets are better than mine was. 5000 miles.

47,000 miles since Oct 15 and not one issue. Bike shifts smoothly and never once had it bounce out of gear. Did make a few upgrades but nothing major. Runs better now than when it was new. Very happy with it. By far the best bike i have ever owned. That is saying a lot considering my background and riding habits. Guess i just got lucky with number 74. Got some money saved up and have been thinking about getting another bike but every time i get close to making a decision i compare it to the Rocket and back out. Just hard to beat a good running bike. No regrets at all. Still to this day i look out at the pourch and get a chill just looking at it. The bike more than any other i have owned fits my requirements. Love it. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back